This article assumes you have already installed OneCloud for Salesforce.
To manage call centers, call center users, call center directories, and Softphone layouts, you must have the permissions to Manage Call Centers.
Trigger a Screen Flow from Inbound Calls
1. Go to Setup
2. Search for Softphone Layouts in the quick find to go to the Softphone Layouts page.
If shown the “Get Started” page, press continue.
3. Either click to Edit the existing softphone layout or click the New button to create a new softphone layout.
4. For Select Call Type, confirm the drop-down says Inbound.
5. In the Screen Pop Settings section, press the arrows to view and edit each record matching option.
6. Select Pop to flow and select the specific flow for each record matching type you’d like to display a flow. Use you can use active screen flows.
7. Press Save at the top of the softphone layout page.