OneCloud Connect: V2.0 Release Notes
- Camera and Mic checks before joining a meeting
- Test Mic play playback
- Auto-knock new guests
- Allow customization of in meeting UI
- Random meeting room ID
- Show past meeting participants
- OneCloud status updates
- Dark Mode and Light Mode Themes
- MFA setup prompt on first login
- Share via email
- Send Email notification to guests on Meeting Start
- Allow inviting other Moderators that can start the meeting
- New User Interface
- Additional meeting frequency choices
- Improve Waiting for Host user experience
- Validate meeting id before attempting to join
- New user experience when joining
- Send email on failed user login attempt
- Allow Optional Attendees to meeting invites
- Unable to edit default meeting ID
- Users stuck in lobby state
- backend bug fixes
- Some users unable to start recording during meeting. Workaround: Schedule the meeting with recording enabled; the recording will begin when the moderator joins.
OneCloud v43.4 Release Notes
Features There were no new features added in this release Improvements Allowed for the reading and writing of the "trigger_by" property of API object "conference" to allow for the creation of Broadcast Paging Groups via API. Enabled faster loading ...
OneCloud Connect: V2.0.1 Release Notes
New Features OneCloud Connect PWA Google Calendar Integration Bug Fixes Some participants joining meeting with moderator privileges Fixes to add and edit of personal meeting IDs Fixes to Microsoft 365 calendar syncing Copy link had incorrect meeting ...
OneCloud Connect v2.1 Release Notes
OneCloud Connect v2.1 Release Notes Included in this release: Web version: 2.1 Windows version: 1.2.6 MacOS version: 1.2.6 Android version: 2.21 iOS version: 2.5 We're excited to release some fantastic news about OneCloud Connect. Our team has been ...
OneCloud Connect v2.1.1 Release Notes
OneCloud Connect v2.1.1 Release Notes Included in this release: Web version: 2.1.1 Windows version: 2.1.0 MacOS version: 2.1.0 Android version: 2.6 iOS version: 2.6 We are thrilled to announce the rebranding and significant expansion of our "OneCloud ...
OneCloud Connect: How to Start a Meeting Room
How to start a meeting room on OneCloud Connect (free version) 1. Go to OneCloud Connect. 2. Click Start a new Meeting. 3. The meeting will start with the Lobby feature enabled. The Lobby feature requires users to ‘knock’ on the ‘door’ of the ...